Saturday, October 18, 2008

Offer of Services for the FBI

Dear Mr. Mueller,

Today, I came across an article in the New York Times, titled, F.B.I. Struggles to Handle Wave of Financial Fraud Cases. The first paragraph stated that your agency "is struggling to find enough agents and resources to investigate criminal wrongdoing tied to the country’s economic crisis". It would be my pleasure to offer my services to help you and your bureau investigate these corporations who have robbed my American people blind. If you need help just ask! I have a steeped background in research, since my background consists of library work, and having done research at the levels of higher education.

I find it hard to believe that with a seven percent unemployment rate in this country, that you cannot locate at least several employees to analyze and research those institutions that have created our economic fallout, and are mainly responsible for stealing the livelihoods of each and every hard working American. I would be more than willing to find ample information for your agents to bring down the corrupt and greedy individuals who were only concerned with bringing themselves to the top on the stairway built on Americans hard working backs. Help me give us back the control that is deemed necessary.

If you cannot bring those employees of yours dedicating their time to useless investigations of phantom menaces overseas, the terrorists that are ever-lurking outside America's door, then offer me a job at the FBI. I feel that our nation's security can best be upheld, by fighting the terrorists from within, who go overseas to avoid helping the same country that gave them so many opportunities, yet they offshore their profits so as to reap more gain, and put the American taxpayer at a great disadvantage. I can do this job of fighting corrupt corporations.

Thank you, for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or concerns about my background or experience, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
C.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment